The Training Center for Early Childhood Professionals has provided customized,
hands-on training and support to more than 30 Head Start Centers in the New York
metropolitan area. We have an in-depth understanding of the Head Start philosophy
and a history of demonstrated success developing comprehensive staff development
training programs that are aligned with your organization’s mission. We understand
that every organization and child care facility has unique needs and we are prepared
to help you meet those needs with an individualized program that supports your
specific goals within the context of the Head Start approach.
Our Head Start Solutions provide meaningful, hierarchical training opportunities
that are aligned with Head Start Performance Standards intended to help
organizations maintain and improve the quality of services based on PRISM reviews.
- Customized CDA (Child Development Associate) program development
- Center Managers training (Organizational Communication, Leadership and Mentoring)
- Family Advocate training and supervisory programs
- Home Visitor Safety
- Promoting Good Health and Nutrition Practices
- Curriculum Implementation and Head Start Performance Standard Alignment
- Cultural Awareness and Diversity: Beyond the Tourist Approach
The following foundational and advanced training categories are available:
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you create a detailed
individualized training plan that will help you reach your goals.